Followers

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Happy Birthday Roel

Hi Crafty Friends!!!!

So my Grandson, Roel, recently celebrated
his FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
It was a fun party!!
His dad is a huge Indianapolis Colts fan. 
I bought Roel a couple onesies of the Colts. 
So in my die stash I have the Papertrey Ink
onesie die and decided to make a Colts 
onesie card. 


I just Googled an image of the Indianapolis colts logo,
 printed it, and cut it out.  My son in law liked it!!!
Here are a few pictures of my Grandson, Roel, from 
the party.




I am entering my card into 2 challenges:

Tuesday Throwdown ~ #265 Sports Fan
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by! 
hugs, Heidi

ingredients:
Papertrey Ink onesie die, horseshoe image from the internet, SU brilliant blue CS, white satin ribbon, white buttons.


1 comment:

  1. Adorable little card!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    <3 Emily L. - DT

    ReplyDelete