Followers

Friday, November 20, 2015

Thankful Friend part 2

Happy Friday!!!!

My Favorite day of the week
is here!!! Whoot Whoot!!!!
Anyone have some plans for the weekend?
I need to finish a few crafty things and there
is a car show we want to attend tomorrow.
Well I am back with another Pure Innocence
card using Thankful Friend!!!
I just love her!!!! Different layout and I 
colored her slightly different. lol


I am entering my card into challenges:

Simply Papercrafts ~ #18 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments ~ #145 Anything Goes

Thanks very much for stopping by!
I wish you a Wonderful Weekend!!!
hugs, Heid

ingredients:
MFT Pure Innocence Thankful Friend stamp and dies, MFT flat bottom cloud die, foam mount tape, Copics, Memento tuxedo black ink, Versafine black onyx ink, SU wild wasabi, creamy caramel, really rust, and whisper white CS, Tim Holtz distress inks tumbled glass, stormy sky, rusty hinge, and spiced marmalade, Tim Holtz water color paper, & MFT Blueprints #15 & #1 dies. 


3 comments:

  1. Love the way you did the background to set up the scene! What a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image and I like the pretty background and clouds too. Very nice fall colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card and nice scene. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete