Followers

Friday, August 9, 2019

I Scream....

Good Morning Crafty Friends!!!!
Yes....It's been a long while since my 
last post.  I am alive!!

So I do a monthly swap of cards for fun
with a fun group of local friends. I also
swap to some out of town friends too.
This month's card is made mainly with
cute and adorable Lawn Fawn products.
I think Lawn Fawn is my most 
Favorite company now a days.
I used 2 frame dies on my card. I 
think one is from MFT out of one of the 
Blueprint sets and no clue who the 
other one is by as I keep these in a little
bowl on my counter with my most used
frame dies. I probably should of wrote on
the back of the larger one with some company
initials but live and learn.

My inspiration for my card is from
the fabulous Lynette Lundquist.

I am entering my card into this weeks challenge
The theme is: 
Add a Die Cut.


Well wishing you all a Fabulous Weekend!!!!
Hopefully my next post won't be so far away.
Hugs, Heidi

Supply List:
LF Scripty Hello die
LF I scream you scream die cuts
LF Village Shops stamp set
SU cardstock: Blush Blossom, Strawberry Slush, Real Red, Whisper White,
                     Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Creamy Caramel, Black, Early                             Expresso
White embossing powder, pink sequins, Nuvo glitter pen, Copics and Foam 
tape.


1 comment: