Followers

Friday, March 3, 2017

Hog Heaven....

Hello my Crafty Friends!!!!

It's finally Friday!!!! 
No big plans for me this weekend.
Been enjoying being able to play with some of my 
crafty goodies lately.  My youngest daughter's 11th 
Birthday  is this month so I have been busy this week
creating something special for it!!! She LOVES pigs
and Paris!! I did a Paris card last year so this year I 
stamped up a bunch of cute piggies from MFT's 
used my new favorite die by Lawn Fawn,


She is going to go Oinkers over this!!!
I am entering this into a challenge over at 
Cute Card Thursday where they are having 

Here is a cute picture of Brooke's room she 
took that shows her LOVE of Paris and Pigs!!


Thanks very much for stopping by! I wish everyone 
a Fabulous weekend!!!
hugs, Heidi

Supply List:
MFT Hog Heaven stamps and dies, Lawn Fawn scallop pop up box die and rainbow plaid card stock, sentiment by Endless Creations, Friskars grass border punch, SU wild wasabi and whisper white card stock, tuxedo black Memento ink, Versafine onyx black ink, recollections clear embossing powder, the gifts are MFT Pure Innocence Overflowing Joy stamp, Copics, & Wink of Stella clear glitter pen.


1 comment: