Followers

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Frappi Anya...

Hello My Crafty Friends!!!

I know a looooong time no post! Eeek!!! 
Honestly I have been making cards. I just 
have not been blogging about them. I do 
post them to my Instagam page  under the name

Well I have some birthday's coming up 
and have been in Birthday card making mode
lately.  I colored up some Frappi Anya's  and I thought
I would check to see what the latest Greeting Farm challenge
is to enter some of them into.  Well September's challenge
is a Sketch challenge.


and here is my interpretation of it:


I added wink of stella to her hair bow and the heart on
her frappi cup so in real life they are really sparkly.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please check out my Instagram
page to see more card inspiration and more about my daily life.
Hugs, Heidi

ingredients:
Copics, Frappi Anya stamp by The Greeting Farm, cuttlebug 
happy birthday embossing folder, SU garden green, whisper white, & soft
suede card stock, random pack of beads from Dollar Tree, twine from my 
stash, wink of stella clear glitter pen,foam mount, clear acetate, 
Sizzix On The Go embossing folder.
  

4 comments: