Followers

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Be a Little Shellfish.....

Hello my Crafty Friends!!!!

So trying to stay on track to make Birthday cards
I really need for my stash I pulled out this oh so cute
Lawn Fawn stamp called Year Six. 
Is this not sooo stinking cute?!?!?! I knew I had to have
this set when previews started a month or so back. I 
love all underwater theme stamps and thought
it would be cute to make a masculine Birthday card with it.
I turned this into a Fun shaker card too!!!




I stamped part of the birthday greeting onto blue vellum paper
and the other half of the greeting is on the sand and it reads
(Be a little Shellfish).

I am entering my card into 7 challenges:

7 Kids College Fund ~ #150 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments ~ #153 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday ~ weeks #226-#227 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion ~ #308 Always Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart ~ #108 Anything Goes
Marker Pop ~ #93 Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ #32 Anything Goes

Thank you very much for stopping by!
Have a very Wonderful day!!
hugs, Heidi

ingredients:
Lawn Fawn Year Six stamp and die, Lawn Fawn Tank You stamp set and dies,MFT pierced circle dies, MFT stitched rectangle die, Spellbinders border die, SU creamy caramel, marina mist, and whisper white CS,Copics, Versafine black onyx ink, Memento tuxedo black ink, white foam sheets, sequins and seed beads, cross stitching thread, blue vellum paper, clear acetate sheet and DP from my stash.  


10 comments:

  1. This is so cute Heidi! I love shaker cards and this little image makes a perfect one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super duper cute!! LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect little shaker card, it totally makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really really cute!!! great job as usual!!!! I like that little red piece of coral in there it looks really cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really really cute!!! great job as usual!!!! I like that little red piece of coral in there it looks really cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet shaker card. I always love seeing these types of cards. I have done 1... only 1.. I appreciate looking at them more than making.. LOL. Yours is sweet and the images are too cute. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, this is the sweetest shaker card! SO cute, and all of your details are perfect. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful shaker card!


    Thanks for playing with us this week at
    http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/

    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta love a shaker card and that little clam is too cute. Well done and thank you for joining us over at lil patch of crafty friends. Erica DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This shaker card is fabulous!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete