Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Leela Merbean......

 Hello my Crafty Friends!!!

I finished up making this mermaid card for my
friend's up coming birthday this week. This is a 
digital stamp by The Greeting Farm called
Leela Merbean.  She is my Favorite merbean
of the bunch!! I colored her up with my Copics and 
I used lots of clear Wink of Stella glitter pen all
over her fins and crown but the picture does it no 
justice on showing all that sparkly shine!!!


I started out with the intentions of making
this into a shaker card but I took a different route
instead.  I Love the way it turned out and I hope my 
friend does too!!  I have seen other people make
pull out tags on their cards and tried my hand at 
that.  I saw this random saying online and wrote
it down and computer generated it and cut it
out with my Tags A Lot die by Mama Elephant.


I am entering this card into 7 challenges:

Tuesday Throwdown ~ #289 Use Your Dies
Cupcake Inspirations ~ #355 Patterns
Marker Pop ~ #92 Spring
Craft Your Passion ~ #307 Always Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts ~ #27 Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday ~ #420 Something Shiny
The Greeting Farm April challenge ~ Bloom Where You Are Planted

Thanks very much for stopping by!
Wishing you all a Wonderful day!!
hugs, Heidi

ingredients:
The Greeting Farm Leela Merbean digi, computer generated sentiment tag, Prima Seashore DP, Little Yellow Bicycle Splash DP, SU marina mist, whisper white,calypso coral,apricot appeal, & pear pizzazz CS, Copics, clear Wink of Stella glitter pen, Tim Holtz weathered wood distress ink, Mama Elephant Tags A Lot dies, Momenta seashell die, Memory Box school fish dies, MFT pierced circles dies, Memory Box bubbles die, adhesive pearls and rhinestones, Martha Stewart branch punch, paper flowers, aqua and white bakers twine & corrugated card base.


12 comments:

  1. How awesome is this!! So pretty and creative!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe super cute. I like the added message on the tag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe super cute. I like the added message on the tag

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! .. and what a great idea and way to use a tag. I'm going to file that under my 'things to do' column.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your sweet little mermaid - thanks for sharing your project at Cupcake Inspirations this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting! Catherine ( DT ) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. The mermaid is so charming! Thanks so much for playing along with Cupcake Inspirations this week, Deborah. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So amazing!!! I love the scene you created!! Thanks for joining us at TGF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your friend will absolutely adore the sweet mermaid you've created for her, as do I! Pretty, plus! So glad you shared your artistry in the Cupcakes Inspiration Pattern challenge!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely darling! Love the pull out tag! So glad you were inspired to join our Patterns challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete