Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Birthday Wishes.....

Hello my Crafty Friends!!!!

My card today is one of my fave layouts
using a really pretty stamp set by Stampin' Up
called Vintage Vogue.  I just think the 
whole card has like an elegant feel with those
butterflies and pearls.  I made this for my 
boss's wife's birthday.



I am enterfing my card into a few challenges:

Simon Says Stamp ~ Happy Birthday
Word Art Wedneday ~ weeks 224 & 225 Anything Goes
Love to Scrap ~ #75 The Big Bow Theory
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ #31 Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart ~ #106 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments ~ #152 Birthday Celebration

Thank you very much for stopping by!
hugs, Heidi

ingredients:
SU Vintage Vogue, SU Sincere Salutations, SU butterfly embosslit die, SU tulip frame embossing folder, pink satin ribbon, adhesive pearls, Memento rose bud ink, and SU pink pirouette & whisper white CS.

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful CAS card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Heidi, a lovely design and super background embossing........your sentiment and super with lovely detils!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Tnaks so much for using us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful card love the butterfly .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, like the elegance your creation seems to ooze! Thanks for sharing with us and entering into our challenge at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS, Heidi. That little butterfly is the perfect soft little accent. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. It's so nice to have you play along, and I really hope that you will continue to share your wonderful art with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. I'd love to have you stop by my personal blog some time to say hello if you get a chance. www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
    HeatherM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I came from SSWed...very elegant card!!! I love that embossed border!
    You could also link it at Creative With Stamps! We have a butterfly theme going on!
    Hugs,
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete